Same day shipping on in-stock items ordered before 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
You can also call 1-877-888-7426 to order. Local pickup at our Waterloo, Ontario store or same day shipping on orders placed before 3:00 PM Eastern Time.
See our Snowshoe Sizing Chart to find the best sized snowshoe for you and your family.
Elite: ELT-22 Platinum
The Elite Series offers a lightweight, high performance snowshoe. The combination of top quality materials and sleek ergonomic design improve stability and maneuverability while providing all day comfort you expect from a snowshoe. The tapered design permits a more natural stride under any winter condition allowing for longer hikes. The polyethylene decking provides energetic rebounding while the two extra Snow-Trac side crampons allow you to tackle a wide range of terrain.
Features & Benefits:
- Dual ratchet PVC freeze-resistant bindings provide easy and precise adjustment anytime
- Heel strap with quick release buckle and secure foothold
- Pivot band system for energetic rebounding
- Accommodate all footwear sizes and styles
- Lightweight 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame puts less stress on knees and joints allowing for longer treks
- Tapered design permits a more natural stride
- Single piece tubular design increases durability and stability
8 Point Snow-Trac Crampons
- Heavy duty aluminum provides durability in tough winter conditions
- Nonstick design prevents ice and snow build up
- 8 point front crampon secures each step
- 2 side points ensure full traction on snow crust, ice, and hills
- 6 point rear crampon provides additional maneuverability and stride stability
- UV resistant featherweight polyethylene decking is flexible to -40 degrees Celsius
- Abrasion resistant for added resilience
- Flexibility provides added bounce to each step