Our Designer snowshoes are perfect for intermediate snowshoers who are looking to get out in the winter to have a great time!
The Designer snowshoes offer a great combination of vibrant colours, advanced design and comfort for snowshoeing on trails, through forests or on moderate terrain. They are ergonomically designed to ensure a smooth stride, allowing for all day comfort and stability. The lightweight frames and unique stainless steel pivot bar provide maximum flotation and easy use in all snow conditions.
Please note that these snowshoes are not suitable for use on pavement, concrete, rocks, logs, or ice.
- Weight capacity: 110-160 lbs
- Weight (lbs/pair): 4.2 lbs
- Snowshoe size: 25"x8"
- Colour: Fuschia
- Black Carry-Bag
- Fuschia Poles
- Dual ratchet PVC freeze-resistant bindings provide easy and precise adjustment at any time — even with gloves on
- Heel strap with quick release buckle and secure foothold
- Stainless steel pivot bar to handle all loads
- Colourful, anodized aluminum alloy frame puts less stress on knees and joints, allowing for longer treks
- Heavy duty aluminum provides durability in tough winter conditions
- Non-stick design helps prevent snow build-up
- 10 point front crampon with 2 side points ensures full traction on snow crust, packed snow, and when climbing hills
- 6 point rear crampon provides additional maneuverability and stride stability
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible to -40 degrees
- Weight-based sizing ensures the decking area provides flotation in a broad range of snow conditions