Our Elite snowshoes are perfect for snowshoers who are looking to be in deeper snow or blaze new trails this winter! They are also great on all snow-covered trails.
These are lightweight, high performance snowshoes. The combination of top quality materials and sleek ergonomic design improve stability and maneuverability while providing the all day comfort you expect from a premium snowshoe. The tapered design permits a more natural stride under any winter condition allowing for longer hikes. The polyethylene decking provides energetic rebounding while the two extra side crampons allow you to tackle a wide range of snow types.
Please note that these snowshoes are not suitable for use on pavement, concrete, rocks, logs, or ice.
- Weight capacity: 190-230 lbs
- Weight (lbs/pair): 4.6 lbs
- Snowshoe size: 34"x10"
- Colour: Red
- Free Carry-Bag (MSRP $24.99)
- Includes Red Elite Poles (MSRP $60)
- Dual ratchet PVC freeze-resistant bindings provide easy and precise adjustment anytime
- Heel strap with quick release buckle and secure foothold
- Pivot band system for energetic rebounding
- Accommodate all footwear sizes and styles
- Lightweight 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame puts less stress on knees and joints allowing for longer treks
- Tapered design permits a more natural stride
- Single piece tubular design increases durability and stability
8 Point Crampons
- Heavy duty aluminum provides durability in tough winter conditions
- Non-stick design prevents snow buildup
- 8 point front crampon secures each step
- 2 side points ensure full traction on snow crust, packed snow, and when climbing hills
- 6 point rear crampon provides additional maneuverability and stride stability
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible to -40 degrees
- Weight-based sizing ensures the decking area provides flotation in a broad range of snow conditions