Huron snowshoes are the latest addition to the Bigfoot family of snowshoes. They are perfect for casual snowshoers who are looking to get out in the winter to have a great time in all types of snow and also enjoy climbing hills.
Huron snowshoes offer a great combination of technology and comfort for hiking on trails, through forests, moderate terrain or climbing hills. With dual ratchet bindings, kids and adults will have their Bigfoot Snowshoes on in seconds. They are ergonomically designed to ensure a smooth stride, allowing for all day comfort and stability. The lightweight frames and unique design provide maximum flotation in all snow conditions.
The heel lift makes it easier to climb hills, helping to ease fatigue and reduce calf strain.
Please note that these snowshoes are not suitable for use on pavement, concrete, rocks, logs, or excessive ice.
- Weight capacity: 80-120 lbs
- Weight (lbs/pair): 4.2 lbs
- Snowshoe size: 21"x 8"
- Colour: Yellow
Free Black Carry-Bag
- Dual ratchet PVC freeze-resistant bindings provide easy and precise adjustment at any time — even with gloves on
- Heel strap with quick release buckle and secure foothold
- Pivot bar system for improved rebounding with added strength
Heel lift for added support when climbing hills
- Anodized aluminum alloy frame puts less stress on knees and joints, allowing for longer treks
- Light-weight steel provides durability in tough winter conditions
- Non-stick design helps prevent snow build-up in the slushy, wet snow
- 5 section, multi-point front crampons, along with 1 section, multi-point rear crampons, ensure full traction on snow crust, packed snow, and when climbing hills
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible to -40 degrees
- Weight-based sizing ensures the decking area provides flotation in a broad range of snow conditions