These are lightweight, high performance snowshoes. The combination of top quality materials and sleek ergonomic design improve stability and maneuverability while providing the all day comfort you expect from a premium snowshoe. The tapered design permits a more natural stride under any winter condition allowing for longer hikes. The polyethylene decking provides energetic rebounding while the two extra side crampons allow you to tackle a wide range of snow types.
Please note that these snowshoes are not suitable for use on pavement, concrete, rocks, logs, or ice.
1. DO YOU ONLY NEED A SINGLE PAIR? Click here You will receive a free black carry-bag and free shipping along with your snowshoes..
2. DO YOU WANT 2 OR MORE PAIRS ? Click here You can mix and match styles and sizes and you will receive free matching poles for each pair, a free black carry-bag for each pair and free shipping.
- Dual ratchet PVC freeze-resistant bindings provide easy and precise adjustment anytime
- Heel strap with quick release buckle and secure foothold
- Pivot band system for energetic rebounding
- Accommodate all footwear sizes and styles
- Lightweight 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame puts less stress on knees and joints allowing for longer treks
- Tapered design permits a more natural stride
- Single piece tubular design increases durability and stability
8 Point Crampons
- Heavy duty aluminum provides durability in tough winter conditions
- Nonstick design prevents snow buildup
- 8 point front crampon secures each step
- 2 side points ensure full traction on snow crust, packed snow, and when climbing hills
- 6 point rear crampon provides additional maneuverability and stride stability
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible to -40 degrees
- Weight-based sizing ensures the decking area provides flotation in a broad range of snow conditions
Click here to see how people enjoy their Bigfoot Snowshoes!
Every pair comes with a FREE black carry-bag.
FREE shipping on all snowshoe orders