Our Adventure snowshoes are perfect for casual snowshoers who are looking to get out in the winter to have a great time!
Adventure snowshoes offer a great combination of technology and comfort for hiking on trails, through forests or adventuring on moderate terrain. With dual ratchet bindings, kids and adults will have their Bigfoot Snowshoes on in seconds. They are ergonomically designed to ensure a smooth stride, allowing for all day comfort and stability. The lightweight frames and unique design provide maximum flotation in all snow conditions.
Please note that these snowshoes are not suitable for use on pavement, concrete, rocks, logs, or ice.
- Weight capacity: 210-260 lbs
- Weight (lbs/pair): 6.4 lbs
- Snowshoe size: 36"x 10"
- Colour: Green
- Free Black Carry-Bag ( MSRP $24.99)
- Dual ratchet PVC freeze-resistant bindings provide easy and precise adjustment at any time — even with gloves on
- Heel strap with quick release buckle and secure foothold
- Stainless steel pivot bar for added strength
- Longer binding straps to fit larger boot sizes
- Anodized aluminum alloy frame puts less stress on knees and joints, allowing for longer treks
- Thicker, stronger tubing used on the 36" snowshoe for a more sturdy snowshoe which is less susceptible to breaking
- Heavy duty aluminum provides durability in tough winter conditions
- Non-stick design helps prevent snow build-up
- 10 point front along with 6 point rear crampons, ensuring full traction on snow crust, packed snow, and when climbing hills
- UV resistant polyethylene decking and bindings are flexible to -40 degrees
- Weight-based sizing ensures the decking area provides flotation in a broad range of snow conditions